Monday, August 25, 2008

Fashion show from last week (2 weeks old)

Napping -
I like to be swaddled but I MUST have at least one hand free~
Red seems to be one of my colors-
Daddy got this outfit in the Mountains of Tennessee before I was born and this blanket is the one "Grandma Marti" made for me!

This is one of the outfits "on loan" from cousin Nola ("born 2008").
One more week and I wont be ableto fit in it anymore I think so I am wearing it alot now!


My first bath was not as bad as I thought it would be ......
and I love my Elmo towel!



Tosca is my new best friend .....
and this is my little striped number I like to romp around in at times-



Finally - My "Viva Mexico" dress -
I wore this to lunch with Heather and her friend last week at Luna de Noche -

1 comment:

Cyn In London said...

I'm off to search for a Viva Mexico dress for myself...and search for a good Tex Mex restaurant! Thanks for the sweet pics of that precious girl...keep the posts coming. Cyn