Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas approaches

First- in November we had our friend Karls 50th bday party to go to.
Here are some pictures from that night
that the photographer took of us!





It was outside and cold, but we knew
alot of the people and had loads of fun.










Then we had a Christmas party on December 13th that I wore my new Santa Dress for.
Cousin Taylor and I were the only little girls there ... and were the hit of the party!
Here are some pictures taken before we left to go.




























Then, on December 14th 2008 I lost my dear Poppy.



His services were on December 17th in San Antonio
and so we went and spent the week with my Grammy.

I am very happy I got to visit with him one more time on November 22nd .... and we will all miss him and his wonderful stories and kindness.


No comments: