Monday, January 19, 2009

A few more holiday pics

Well Daddy and I caught colds as soon as we got back from Atlanta

and now we are well into January-

so I will just post a few more holiday pics and move on from there.

Here I am with Onva

And here is me having a snack with Grandmarti while Daddy holds Cousin Nola


Here is cousin Nola with Cousin Parker.
Here I am with my Auntie-

Here I am in my Daddys rocking chair from when he was my age-

we are having this shipped back for my room!


Here Dad and I play a little bit


Here I am with our Auntrene!
Here I am with our very close friend (and family) Dwayne.


And here I am playing with my new toys in the Admirals club waiting for our flight home- it has been a long day but I am still happy!

1 comment:

monica said...

Awww look at AuntRene and baby Addison, so sweet!! I'm loving reading the entire blog!! :) You make a beautiful family!!