Monday, March 30, 2009

Cousin Maddox's Bday party

This weekend was my cousin Maddox's 1st Birthday party
- it was lots of fun.
Here are some of the better pictures from the weekend!
First, my Grammy came up from San Antonio to stay with me
- she likes to play pattycake.
Then on Saturday I put on my beret and we went to a family BBQ.
Then on Sunday we went to Maddox's B'day party at the ballpark.
Here he is with our Grammy-
he is my friend and we like to visit each other
since they live here in Dallas!
Here is my new dress that I wore to the party.
Below is the back with a cute bow.
Here is my beautiful cousin Aliyah from Austin
- she and her sister Grace came up along with the rest of the family!
I enjoyed the chairs in the shade.

.... but once the sun came over I had to break out the sunglasses!
Finally, here I am with my party hat.
We had LOADS of fun .
... and Maddox had a great Birthday thanks to his wonderful mother, Cousin Tiffany.

No comments: