Friday, March 27, 2009

My trip to the mall

Daddy and I spent the morning at the mall
Our air condition was being worked on so we had some time to waste.



First we decided to have a biscuit at Chick-fil-A.
I have never had anything other than baby food so this is a good time to start.
My first taste of biscuit did not go so well ......






.... but then I kind of liked it .... but I still prefer my own food!




Then... to take up so more time, we decided to go into the "teen store"
and try on the latest in fashion.
The ladies there really got into it.


I first tried a scarf- fun, but not too pratical.



This was my favorite- as you can see!


The pink matches my outfit ... but it may be a bit much.


This one I kind of felt a little silly in .....


And we all know that I have never put up with a bow on my head for too long ....



Once we went to Nieman Marcus ... then I found more I liked.
This one I felt really worked ... if they had only had it in my size!



After the stores we needed a little diaper change.
I love the mirrors in the family bathrooom at the mall!



And finally ... it was time to come home for a nap!




No comments: