Saturday, July 11, 2009

Catching up for June

Daddy started a new job in June (more about that later)
and things have been a little crazy... so here is our "catch-up" page.
At the end of our family visit in May (see 2 posts ago if you are lost)
we took some final pictures. Here is Daddy and I on our front steps.
Above is Grandmarti and I playing in the Sun.
After everyone left I noticed that Cousin Nola left her birthday cake here. Since she barely ate any, I thought I would "practice" for my upcoming FIRST birthday!
I wore a flower in my hair so I could be like her with her bows.

I had SO much fun ... and the cake was still good.


My new favorite pastime is swimming in my little pool on the patio.

I LOVE the water!

.... and I dont mind getting wet all over!

Here I am in my "daisy duke" outfit that Grammy bought me.
I still love to play in the sandbox.
We went to a pool party for my friend Janssens second birthday.
We did not get to take many pictures, but here I am eating her cake.
I enjoyed the fruit better .... I am not much for cakes now but I do like playing with them.
I got to wear my new swimsuit and I also wore a sun hat my Grandmarti sent.

Here Dad is teaching me to swim ..... and I loved it.

Learning to crawl is going well .... its really not that hard now that I got going.

Now I am working on standing up ... and that is going well too!

No comments: