Monday, August 3, 2009

My FIRST Birthday!

My first birthday was a weekend BLAST!
My Grammy came from San Antonio on Friday night!
Cousin Tiffany, Little Maddox and Cousin Melany was also there
on Saturday when we had my party.
They gave me this wonderful card that sang happy birthday to me along with some fun toys

Dad and Daddy gave me alot of things but my favorite was this piano/xylophone!
Tosca gave me an Ernie doll - he knows I love to watch Sesame Street!


After we opened presents I showed Maddox how I like to climb the stairs.

Then everyone sang to me ......



Here is the ACTUAL VIDEO of everyone singing to me -

you can hear everyone if you turn it up LOUD :)



Daddy made a Strawberry cake and Strawberry icing -
because I like pink and LOVE strawberrys.
The Elmo was a PLUS- and daddy made all the decorations with Starburst Fruit chews!


I loved the cake- and all the attention!




Sunday the 2nd was my actual birthday and Grammy, Dad and Daddy and I went to lunch- THEN we went to the mall and rode my first Merry Go Round.


1 comment:

monica said...

She's so stinkin' cute! I want that cake! Yummy and I LOVE starburst, how creative are you?! I'm so impressed, all the decorations Starburst, seriously?! Wow... cute cute cute!!!!! She is just precious and I bet she's just a hoot!!