Sunday, October 4, 2009

Catching up - again

Yesterday was my "Mamas" birthday- she would have been 82 this year.
We still miss you every day!
Here is what I have been doing this past month or so-
I enjoy playing with my pots and pans and blocks-
I began crawling .... everywhere!
I have discovered that I now have teeth-
I started daycare (here is my first morning)
I would like to give a shout out to my Ernie doll!
I can now operate the remote to change channels and turn on the TV.
I am now walking with the assistance of a walker my Grandmarti gave me for Christmas- and starting trying it alone too.
But most of all- Miss Truvy, I promise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair.


1 comment:

monica said...

Such a cutie, that girl of yours!! I want to squeeze her! I bet she is on the go non stop now huh?! How is she doing with daycare? That last picture is my favorite, a hoot! and you're quotin' a classic......